No Fishing Allowed DVD
Quantity in Basket:
By Carol Gray and Judy Williams ©2006.
Carol Gray, author and creator of the groundbreaking New Social Story Book, is a pioneer in social skills education. Judy Williams' extensive counseling experience complements Gray's work. Together they produce an all-inclusive program. Through the use of the
No Fishing Allowed Teacher Manual,
No Fishing Allowed Student Workbook,
and the No Fishing Allowed: "Reel in" Bullying DVD (each item sold separately), this program:
• Emphasizes empowerment strategies for all students who are affected by bully/target relationships.
• Provides teachers with information, ideas, and activities to address bullying attempts and other unfriendly social interactions.
• Addresses topics such as peer conflict versus bullying attempts, tattling versus reporting, word bullying, friendship bullying, gender-specific bullying, anti-bullying strategies for witnesses, and many more.
• Supplies an in-depth annotated bibliography consisting of numerous additional resources.
• Allows teachers to organize efforts toward establishing peaceful, friendly, and accepting learning environments for all students.