By Eric Schopler, Ph.D., et al. The PEP 3 Scoring Software and Reporting System is the long-awaited and essential time saving companion for the popular Psychoeducational Profile PEP 3 Kit, Third Edition. The software creates easy-to-interpret professional reports that can be used during evaluation meetings. The narrative report explains the results and offers recommendations in terms that parents can understand.
• Easy data entry features including pull-down menus and calendars, auto-fill text, and instant age calculation.
• Performance subtest scoring is entered directly into the program. The program handles all statistical analysis, references to the data tables, and makes all calculations, saving you lots of time.
• The Interpretation and Recommendations Section allows examiners to provide a narrative that helps parents interpret test results.
• Comprehensive reports include graphs and charts to display the results in a meaningful way.
• The PEP-3 Summary Report can be printed or saved as a PDF file.
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows 7/Vista: 800 MHz or faster with 512 MB of RAM and CD ROM Drive.
• Windows XP: Pentium III 700MHz or faster, 256 MB of RAM and CD ROM Drive.
• Macintosh OS X 10.5: PowerPC G4 (867 MHz+), PowerPC G5, Intel-based Mac: 512 MB of RAM and CD ROM Drive.
• Macintosh OS X 10.4.11: PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel-based Mac: 256 MB of RAM and CD ROM Drive.